Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find oil brushes for Photoshop?

I've constantly been trying to look for an oil/pastel-ish brush that has the look of a smooth textured painting for Photoshop. I have photoshop CS3. and I don't mean ';oil spill'; brush, I mean the natural media of oil brush.





thanks if you can help!Where can I find oil brushes for Photoshop?
the best place already in photoshop is to click on the brush...





at the top of the photoshop program you'll see a downward arrow that says brush next to it...





click on that...





then there is a sideways arrow...click on that... open up the wet media brushes...





in there, there are some brushes that have somewhat of an oil/pastel look...





if that's not what you want





than you can always download some free brushes





here...http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tools/br鈥?/a>








I think they have some oil brushes...





have fun..Where can I find oil brushes for Photoshop?
Brusheezy.com
you mite be able to find it here


http://www.lovemyphotoshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment