Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a older version of photoshop and I ordered a dummies book for a newer version?

it seems to look different, but I'd imagine not much has changed from the two and that many of the commands and effects are the same. Do you know how different the versions are?I have a older version of photoshop and I ordered a dummies book for a newer version?
CS4 is quite a bit different in both look/layout and functions than the older versions.I have a older version of photoshop and I ordered a dummies book for a newer version?
There are ELEVEN versions of Photoshop since it's inception. You better know there is a BIG difference between Photoshop 2 or 3 and Photoshop CS4. You do not state which version you have and which version the book your ordered pertains to, so it is pretty hard to give you tell you how much difference there is going to be.





Here is my suggestion. The ';Dummies'; series are some of the WORST books ever created on Photoshop. I suggest you return it and get a book that will REALLY help you. You need to purchase a book by Scott Kelby. He has books out on all versions of Photoshop. The title of the book you want is, ';The Photoshop ___ Book for Digital Photographers';. Insert your version in the blank. This book is many magnitudes better than the goofy ';Dummies'; series.





steve
hahaha what a dummy





lol sorry had to say that though hehe return it and buy another one


versions arent that different, ive used both and they are about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment