Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photoshop anyone??? Help a person in need =]?

I'm really into photoshop and all.. but when i was going through my portfolio i stumbled upon this picture (the link is under additional details).





I really want to do something with it because to me it seems kind of bland. But I just can't think of anything.





Everything I try looks like a 'been there done that' sort of thing... So my question is: Can any of you lovely people photoshop it for me?





Please I need an eye opener I have photoshopers block =]Photoshop anyone??? Help a person in need =]?
http://i41.tinypic.com/15x6ceg.jpg ;-)Photoshop anyone??? Help a person in need =]?
I'm going to be a ';blue meanie'; here and point out that if you didn't do the work, then it doesn't belong in your portfolio.





Suppose a potential employer or client sees that modified image and then asks you to do a similar effect to their image? What do you do then? Come back to Yahoo Answers and ask some one to do the job for you?





The POINT of a portfolio is to show off what YOU can do.
I've seen this one girl do amazing jobs with her pictures. She was like holding a flower and put her eye in the flower and other crazy stuff. I wish I had the link to her MySpace but I don't. Just keep on trying crazy effects to it until something catches your attention.
that is a really cute picture. i think it would be cute if you put like a flower in the corner on the bottom left or something down there. maybe like a dark red or something.
I will work with it and post back to you in a little while with what I might do. I love trying things like this. Thank you for the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment