Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I fix some problems with photoshop on windows vista?

I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 installed on a windows vista platform. I am having some problems with these features...





file / open


file / save as





These are the only problems I am aware of at the moment, but there are probably others. Basically, what happens when I try to use these features, the program brings up some error message, and says it needs to do an abrupt stop or something like that...





I was hoping that someone would know where I can go on the web to get this fixed right now. Like, a patch or something...





Thanks everyone.How can I fix some problems with photoshop on windows vista?
That sounds like a common bugt to me, maybe reinstalling the program will help, or getting the latest driver of that adobe for vista. Usually it goes away when you reinstall, unless is something else.How can I fix some problems with photoshop on windows vista?
Are you using the latest version of the software? If not, that would be a good start since the newer version would have bug fixes in it.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment