Thursday, December 24, 2009

When making a web site layout in photoshop what should be my dimensions?

I am making a web site layout in adobe photoshop. What should my dimensions be when making it? 400 x 600px? I want it to be okay to fit on internet explorer and firefox. Thank you please help!!When making a web site layout in photoshop what should be my dimensions?
Most common dimensions of screens these days are 800x600 px and 1024x768 px. So your website should be maximum one of these measures (800 or 1024 px wide), height depends on the content, of course (scrolling).


I tend to use 790 px as width (plus 10px background on Photoshop), so it fits small screens well to (I don't like scrolling to the side).When making a web site layout in photoshop what should be my dimensions?
Hi there, that's a really good question that would take a ton of time explaining with just text. However, there are plenty of good photoshop tutorial sites that will help you with this. One that I visit often is called TutorialSite.Org great site, LOTS of tutorials. Hope that helps :-)





http://www.tutorialsite.org
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment