Monday, December 28, 2009

In Photoshop, how do you make a photo look like it's a painting ?

I've seen this 3 times, one was in color, one was kind of cartoonish/ posterish and the third was in B %26amp; W and I think they look radtastic. I would like to find out how to do it myself. I web searched and found one article that advised how to do it


step by step but it is very technical with mechanisms I don't understand and it is over 10 pages long. I just printed it and put it away.


Is it really that difficult? Isn't it just a matter of pushing the right buttons in the right order ? Or am I way off in my thinking ? Thanks.In Photoshop, how do you make a photo look like it's a painting ?
Start off by looking thru the filters you have available and see if the specific effect you want is already in there. You may be happily suprized to find what you were looking for in one click.In Photoshop, how do you make a photo look like it's a painting ?
Under filter, filter gallery, there are some.
I agree with Mr.Ands !





my website is http://www.amoypainting.com





Here is a non-profit website by Mr.Robertmiles





who wanted to promote oil painting international trade.
go to www.lunapic.com you can do a ton of stuff there

No comments:

Post a Comment