Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I ADD a BODY PART to a photo in PHOTOSHOP?

I want to add teeth-not whiten existing teeth--not add fangs, but add actual REALISTIC looking teeth to a person who actually doesn't have teeth. I have photoshop elements. I thought of cropping some from another photo and adding them in but I don't knw if I can do that? Serious responses only please.How can I ADD a BODY PART to a photo in PHOTOSHOP?
bring the picture of the fangs into paint and cut around the fangs then paste it in the picture in photo smartHow can I ADD a BODY PART to a photo in PHOTOSHOP?
this is really hard to explain.... few ways to do it though. i dont have photoshop on this computer so i can't really look at the tools (i don't know the name of some tools.. i just use it hah). well if you have someone's picture that has teeth, in the same angle and things like that, make sure its resized to fit the picture without teeth. there is this tool you can use to outline (dotted line) parts of the picture, so basically follow along the teeth and crop it out. if the pictures teeth and the rest of the skin has a good color contrast, theres also an option to select only the ';white'; part, which should grab teeth and nothing else. you can do this and then fix individual grooves if you don't want to trace the entire teeth. you can do this, or you can use the stamp method, which is easier to use but harder to do detailed things like that. i use the stamp to get rid of things on the background. it will be easier to just trace the teeth from another and add it to the original picture. sorry if my explanation is terrible. GL

No comments:

Post a Comment