Monday, December 28, 2009

How many computers can i install Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements 7?

I'd like to install it at both my house and at my parents house and don't want to install it on mine if it ties it only to my computer. Furhtermore when i buy a new computer can i transfer the usage rights to a new home computer?How many computers can i install Adobe Photoshop %26amp; Premiere Elements 7?
1. You can install it on everyone of your computers


2. Yes you can.How many computers can i install Adobe Photoshop %26amp; Premiere Elements 7?
Legally, I believe there is a set number of computers PS can be installed on, however if you don't believe angry lawyers will be browsing your computers, you can probably get away with installing it on any of them.





Just know that if for some reason your house gets raided by angry lawyers, you're screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment