Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photoshop 7 - How do I change a brushes softness?

I am in the middle of a really great image, and I don't know how to do that?Photoshop 7 - How do I change a brushes softness?
Open the Brush Palette. (ALT+W+B) - or ';Windows'; menu then ';Brushes';


At the top left side and you will see 2 heading tabs, one above the other - where the brush option names are shown - ';Brush Presets'; %26amp; just below that ';Brush Tip Shape';. Click that tab. Then look to the right side of the palette window and you'll see the brush options; including adjusting Hardness/Softness via a slider.Photoshop 7 - How do I change a brushes softness?
I think what you want to do is change the ';Flow';. That is done in the brush tool bar that open when you select the brush tool.
I don't know what you mean about softness? By decreaseing the opacity maybe or changeing the brush altogether to a more fuzzy one.. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment