Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do i have to Download to make my RAW files open with photoshop CS4?

MY RAW CR2 won't open in my photoshop CS4, i downloaded the updated plug in but nothing works on my mac!! what do i do?What do i have to Download to make my RAW files open with photoshop CS4?
Update your photoshop, it will update the raw import. What camera raw are you using?What do i have to Download to make my RAW files open with photoshop CS4?
What camera are you using? Are you sure when you downloaded the latest RAW support for Adobe Camera Raw that YOUR camera is included? New cameras come out so fast now, that maybe it is not yet supported. I know it is a hassle, but in the meantime you can use the RAW conversion software that came with the camera. If your camera IS supposed to be supported, I would just try to get in contact with Adobe and explain your problem, .... and be sure and tell them EXACTLY the camera you have, like I wish you had done here.





steve
Did you follow the instructions to where to put the


Adobe Camera RAW download?
You need to download Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. )

No comments:

Post a Comment