Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photoshop CS3, how do I drag effects from one layer to another without losing effect on first layer?

I am used to CS and 7.0 In CS3, when I go to drag, say, a drop shadow, it takes the effect OFF the first layer. How do I get it to simply duplicate the effect and still leave it on my first layer?Photoshop CS3, how do I drag effects from one layer to another without losing effect on first layer?
Dragging?


From what I know, there is a copy layer blending thing, then you go to the layer you need and you paste it.


Am I wrong?Photoshop CS3, how do I drag effects from one layer to another without losing effect on first layer?
You can't drag and drop anymore.





Right click the layer with the style, and select ';Copy Style';





Right click the layer without the style, and select ';Paste Style';





Not sure why they made it this way, but that's how it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment