Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I use the mouse wheel to zoomin and zoom out, in adobe photoshop 6?

Movement of my mouse wheel used to zoom in or out the picture but it seems inadvertently I have changed some setting which I am unable to rectify. Or is it a software corruption ??? Can someone help me please.How can I use the mouse wheel to zoomin and zoom out, in adobe photoshop 6?
Find the magnifying glass. Click on it. This will activate your mouse capability to zoom in and out.


Hope my info helps you.How can I use the mouse wheel to zoomin and zoom out, in adobe photoshop 6?
no its not a bugg, its the way it works it thinks that after it starts zooming in and out and you stop it , that is where you want the zoom , a quick way to get the option back is dubble click the magnify glass and it will start over.
Try shift or control while scrolling
Hold Ctrl and scroll up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment