Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a package I can get which contains Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in one?

I'd like both, but if there is a package with them together for a discount that would be great. Thanks!


P.S. I want CS4.Is there a package I can get which contains Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in one?
If you are a student, you can buy Adobe Design Standard CS4 from journeyed.com. The cheapest prices (top two) are for higher education students only, but the rest are for any student or teacher.





http://www.journeyed.com/product/search/鈥?/a>Is there a package I can get which contains Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in one?
There's no bundle with ';just'; those two. You can however get the Adobe Design Standard CS4 which has both. It is technically the cheapest package with both those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment