Monday, December 28, 2009

My Photoshop CS trial expired. How can I still use it without paying for it?

I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop CS and I absolutely loved it, but the trial expired recently. Is there anyway I can modify a file or something to get the program back for free?My Photoshop CS trial expired. How can I still use it without paying for it?
I think your best bet.... although it is extreme... is to reformat your computer back to the beginning with the recovery disks. This will remove and take off all your files, programs, EVERYTHING. So, do make sure you back up anything important.





Then, you should have no problem re- installing the Photoshop trial again.





Thanks for reading!My Photoshop CS trial expired. How can I still use it without paying for it?
I am sorry, but the answer is No you can't modify it in such a way, that you can continue to use it. It is a very expensive program and Adobe is clever enough to make sure, that a trial is a trial.


Therefore I only try out a program, when I intend to buy it when I like it.


Otherwise there is not point. You must have known, how expensive Photoshop is, and you still tried it out.


You will have to buy it, but do you like it enough to spend that kind of money.


  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment