Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is my photoshop color picker stuck in cmyk or something similar?

I'm trying to create a web template, and I haven't used photoshop cs3 in a while. My color picker is showing in cmyk when my settings are at rgb, and I much prefer the rgb system. I played around with the settings to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?Why is my photoshop color picker stuck in cmyk or something similar?
In the color picker click on the radio button for Hue, H. That should do it. If not, reset the Preferences. Press and hold the Ctrl+Alt+Shift keys on starting Photoshop. Reply Yes to deleting a file. Let it finish starting, close and restart Photoshop.Why is my photoshop color picker stuck in cmyk or something similar?
because that image was save under CMYK color mode. All you have to do is go to ';Image';, click ';Mode';, then change to ';RGB';. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment