Friday, January 8, 2010

Why am I having so much trouble with my Adobe flash while trying to use Picnik or Photoshop online?

I've downloaded this flash player multiple times and these websites don't seem to notice that it's there. When I go on Picnik or Photoshop they suggest that I download the flash player. And I don't know how to enable the flash player from my internet (Internet Explorer). I don't have a Manage Add-Ons tab under the Tools menu. Help please.Why am I having so much trouble with my Adobe flash while trying to use Picnik or Photoshop online?
I think that you should change it to mozilla firefox, because maybe it's the internet, not picnik or the website, so try to chANGE UR INTERNET and see if it works, sorry if it doesnt work, im just saying, bc i have firefox and mine works just fine.... hope i helped...Why am I having so much trouble with my Adobe flash while trying to use Picnik or Photoshop online?
I have this saved on my 'Windows Emergency kit';... I think is from another answer ... I hope it helps you:





For installing flash player correctly go to this folder (i assume that u r a xp user)


C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash


Run FlashUtil9d nd install


Flash Player will work fine now

No comments:

Post a Comment