Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i make a warhol beatles type picture in photoshop?

I want to make a picture like andy warhol's with the beatles in photoshop. what is the best way to do it?How can i make a warhol beatles type picture in photoshop?
Sorry, I can't help you there...I've been trying to figure out the exact same thing...I love Andy Warhol and The Beatles by the way...How can i make a warhol beatles type picture in photoshop?
Robert Freeman shoot that cover, not Andy Warhol.
I'm not entirely sure about photoshop. I haven't used it extensively, but that Warhol style is called pop art. I'm sorry I don't know more, but if you can find a pop art effect on there that should do the trick...
Image %26gt; adjustments %26gt; posterize





This is CS version, in the older versions you might find posterize under fiters.
If you're thinking of the four psychedelic portraits of them (John with the spirals in the glasses, Ringo with the dove, etc.). Those were taken by Richard Avedon.

No comments:

Post a Comment