Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you upload artwork either in PDF or photoshop format to be contained in the text of an email?

I have created the graphics and text in-design an adobe product. I want to place the document in the text area of an email so when sent it will be immediately be viewed by those receiving it, rather than by having to have it as an attachment. How do I do so?? Can create it in various extensions which one and how do I do it?? Send me an email PleaseHow do you upload artwork either in PDF or photoshop format to be contained in the text of an email?
If you're making an image in ANY program, and you want to send it, you will be best to save it in one of the following formats:





JPEG (also known as .jpg)


PNG (.png)





Then, just insert it in the E-mail. There should be a button to add a picture on the tool-bar of your E-mail client (if you're using Yahoo).
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment