Friday, January 8, 2010

How to save picture from photoshop so I can send it in an email?

Whenever I just save as and send it in an email it makes you download adobe ps cs3. How can I save it so its a regular picture and I can send it through email or post on Myspace?


thanks.How to save picture from photoshop so I can send it in an email?
Save the picture as JPG or PNG using ';File|Save As';, then attach it to your email.How to save picture from photoshop so I can send it in an email?
Go to 'file', then 'save as' save the picture as a 'Jpeg' and then save it somewhere like 'my pictures' in 'my documents'. Open the picture in 'my pictures', right click on it and choose 'send to %26gt;email recipient'.
Goto file %26gt; export as image %26gt; choose JPEG or PNG format...then it'll export the image to the destination where the project is saved or choose destination you want too
Just like the 1st 3 said!

No comments:

Post a Comment