Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I exclude certain files from opening in Photoshop CS2?

Hi





A basic question.





How do I stop Photoshop CS2 from opening certain files?Is there a file exclusion list or something I can tick?





Im running on XP.





Thanks!How do I exclude certain files from opening in Photoshop CS2?
I recommend you learn old school, this will help with other files and other programs in the future:


- Go to My Computer, then Tools menu, Folder Options...


- Open the File Types tab.


There is a list of ALL extensions with the associated software that opens each one.


Just look for that extension (you can click on the list then type the first letter on the keyboard for a quick jump) and then click ';Change'; and select the software you would like to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment