Friday, January 8, 2010

Do pen tablets make drawing and designing graphics in photoshop or corel draw easier?

I use photo shop and sometimes corel draw to design graphics. I was thinking of buying a ';Bamboo Pen Tablet'; by Wacom. I would like to know from other people who do similar work with the same software


If it helps with their work, if its worth the investment.Do pen tablets make drawing and designing graphics in photoshop or corel draw easier?
I have another one by Wacom (can't remember the name, but bought it 2 years ago). I hate it, because I'm used to using my mouse to draw. It seems really cumbersome. You have to stay within a certain area on the tablet, or your mouse gets lost off the screen. I really didn't like it at all. I still use the mouse.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment