Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there any way to dodge and burn the characters I've made in illustrator without photoshop?

I dont want to export to photoshop because it rasterizes mypictures. What can I do? I can't even paint like photoshop either.Is there any way to dodge and burn the characters I've made in illustrator without photoshop?
Open it in Photoshop, but keep it as a smart object (or convert it to a smart object). Then do your dodge and burn. This works best in CS4.





You cant do the edits you want to do to a vector image. It is just not possible, but keeping it as a smart object in photoshop will maintain the clean curves of your vector illustration while working on it.Is there any way to dodge and burn the characters I've made in illustrator without photoshop?
you can use gradient meshes to simulate the effect

No comments:

Post a Comment