Friday, January 8, 2010

Can anybody help me get better at making web graphics using Photoshop?

I am really bad at making web graphics you could just say my creative side is practically non existence. Any body kbow where I can sharpen my skillz.Can anybody help me get better at making web graphics using Photoshop?
I had the same problem when I first startedusing photoshop,there is a very steep learning curve. I owe all my success to the people over here http://bit.ly/Ep65m they thought me everything I know.Can anybody help me get better at making web graphics using Photoshop?
I suggest downloading as many good brushes as you can. I believe they're the fundamental factors which makes a GFX good. Abstract, Vector, Tech and Grunge are ideal brush types for me. DA is an ideal download site, mind you.





With rendering photos, use the Pen Tool, trace around the desired render and voila. Much better results than most methods. Don't hesitate to read tutorials and get the most updated PS version as possible. If you have any more questions, fire away.
I'm in the same situation as you. What you can try doing is buying stock photos. (If you can't afford them, use free ones.)


Google stock photos if you don't know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment