Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I put someone elses lips onto my face using Photoshop?

give as detailed instructions as you can for a best answer please! i know very little about photoshop!How do I put someone elses lips onto my face using Photoshop?
Cut and PasteHow do I put someone elses lips onto my face using Photoshop?
that's an action that could make u build a number of layers for best out put


use the lasso tool to cut out unwanted lips and be sure to use the heal tool to match the color complexion some lengthy process but still can be done.


wish u luck.


remember their many ways of killing a dog than hanging it.


dont reject advice from other parties. keep searching
use the ';quick selection tool'; to select the lips in the pic, then simply copy and paste it on the pic where you want to apply the lips. You can also use the ';lasso tool'; for more detailed editing. Try exprimenting with both ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment