Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I design with my images in photoshop?

I've finally got images of myself with good resolution just like I wanted... But now I have lost my ideas, I can do almost anything in Photoshop.


But all I need is an idea... Please HelpWhat should I design with my images in photoshop?
Get the best image possible at the time of taking the photograph. Photoshop can enhance but doesn't replace good photography.





If you want to experiment, have you used the different blending modes in your 'layers palette?'. Have you tried using ';Channels? Have you tried the different modes such as Duotone or Tritone etc?


Have tried using the gradient map (Under Adjustments- Gradient Map). Click on the gradient in the gradient window and change the gradient, change the Gradient type to NOISE and go through the various options.





How well do you know your Photoshop? What should I design with my images in photoshop?
may depend on what you ant images for, or just to practice with, with photoshop you can start with color options, adjusting levels, threshold, color and white balance, these help to correct image quality for printing,


~ then you can try several of the filters, and with layers create set and adjust modes and masking, try making collages and mosaics, create brushes and patterns,


~ search for tutorials online from deviantart or youtube or, if you have Yahoo flickr accounts there are tips and ideas there as well,





Youtube


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C…


deviantART:


http://www.deviantart.com/


Flickr


http://www.flickr.com/search/?z=t%26amp;q=phot…





..
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment